Have you ever wished you knew how to create the home that is as beautiful as the picture in your head? Not sure how to make that a reality, while still keeping it practical? (After all, people have to live there.)
The truth is, I totally get it! Why does it always feel like we have to pick between a stunning home or a liveable space?
I’m here to tell you: You don’t have to pick just one! I love to help others create spaces that are beautiful and functional through my home styling services. This process is all about me coming along-side and lending a helping hand and listening ear. Giving you guidance and a gentle nudge to create the home you long for.
want to make your current home your dream home?
want to walk into your home knowing it perfectly represents you and your style?
want to have a home that you love to spend time in today?
fear you will spend big money on furniture and then realize you do not like it, or it does not match the rest of your home?
want someone to take the endless possibilities available and narrow it down to a few goood choices?
THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
What is unique about the home styling services offered by Homestead 128?
This is not your average interior design service. It can be done completely online. Everything can be done through technology and at the end you have layouts, sources for finding furniture and accessories, and a general game plan of how to store and organize the things that need to live in your space.
This is a home styling service that is realistic for all price points. The services range from as much to as little assistance as you would like.
Want me to help guide you from design concept to rearranging once furniture is in the home? Not a problem! Looking for a little direction to get you started, and then you want to take it from there? I can do that too.
My husband and I bought an old home in our town 5 years ago and have made a lot of updates to it. We freshened up the kitchen the best we could, however, it’s always been the one spot in the house we’d love to just start over with. The layout, the colors, the style….everything needed a little extra TLC in our eyes. That’s when we approached Becky Dempster for some design ideas. The layout and entire style of the space was spot on with our wish list and taste. Becky transformed our kitchen into an area that we enjoy spending time in and feel proud of when we invite people into our house. We would highly recommend Becky to anyone looking to design a new space!
-Elizabeth Van Dorin | White & Clean Kitchen
Let’s figure out how I can best help you create your dream home.
- You are ready to design the perfect home for you and your family. But you want someone to reduce the endless options and curate a selection that meets your needs and amazing style.
- Electronic home styling packages can include customized mood boards, 3D plans, 2D floor plans, source pages and action lists.
- You are tired of looking through hundreds of paint chips and trying out new paint samples every weekend. Or maybe you know it is time to take your home lighting up a level. These add-on services are fast design services that meet a specific need in your home design.
- Pick and choose from a menu of services that includes mood board design, lighting options and a customized paint palette.
1 HOUR VIDEO CONSULTATION
- Not sure where to start? But ready to make changes and move forward with decorating your home to represent your style? The one hour consultation allows us to chat face to face and work through what is holding you back in creating your dream home.
- We can discuss issues with your furniture layout, put together a shopping list, or put together a game plan for finishing touches.
I am Becky, and I love to help busy people craving simplicity create their dream home. A space that is beautiful and functions well for everyone.
Through my design plans, easy to use action lists, and home color palettes, I am here to help you create the home you long for - while making it easier than you can imagine.
When I am not styling and creating you can find me chasing our four kids on our family farm, listening to all the podcasts, and enjoying the beautiful sunset from the front porch.
Get ready to transform your home into a space you will love.
What design styles do you often work with?
The answer is, all of them! I have a signature style that can be referred to as modern farmhouse. But I can work to design a space that falls under any design style. Some of my most common design styles:
What is your turn around time?
This really just depends on the scope of your project. Smaller projects like paint palettes and mood boards can be done within a couple of days. Reach out to me at email@example.com to find out if there is currently a waitlist and estimated turn around times. If you have a deadline we can chat about how to make sure that it is met.
How do you communicate with your clients?
The majority of communication takes place via email or video conferencing on Zoom. Those will full-service packages may also have Voxer/text message access.