This split-level home has a difficult to style entranceway. The bulky oak railing dates the space, and they are unsure of how to add some style to the small space. Incorporating new paint colors and textures they are able to add style to a small, but well used space.
Client’s Needs & Wants:
- Add personality to the entranceway that has little space.
- Update the tile entrance.
- Update the oak railing.
- Shoe storage.
- Personality added through color with the entranceway door, unique shoe storage and large art for the wall.
- Tile in a timeless color with an updated shape.
- Reduce the amount of oak by incorporating metal.
- Unique shoe storage in the form of chicken nesting boxes.
*Note: What is provided here is a portion of what the design client receives at the end of the design stage. Find out more about our e-design services here. Our affordable solutions help you reach your design goals quickly, helping you create a space that functions while showing off your personal style.