Time to upgrade the basic flush mount light for one of these modern or vintage fixtures.
The always common, forever mediocre, builder grade flush mount. You know the one. The semi-sphere with the silver dot in the center of the shade. Often it’s the one thing a client wants to just leave alone and pretend isn’t there. I understand, it seems like there are more exciting things to spend your money on. But the truth is, the foundation is important. It helps set the mood for the entire room. Switch out things like the light fixture and hardware and the room instantly has more personality.
So now the question is, where do you find flush mount lights? I’ve put together a list of 15 amazing lights that check off all the boxes:
✔︎variety of metal finishes and colors
Take a peek and check out the links below. Some lights come with multiple color options, and I have those listed to make it even easier to find the right fixture.
- ARIC 1 Light in brass, bronze, copper & nickel
- Oswego in brass, antique copper, black, nickel and chrome
- Alabaster flush mount in brass or white
- Cedar & Moss in brass or oil rubbed bronze
- Mid Century Globe
- Sarah 1 Light in gray & blue
- Chipley 3 Light in brass and nickel
- Escene 4 Light in brass and chrome
- Destan 2 light
- Blanche flush mount in copper
- Classic Ribbed Glass in nickel, bronze and brass
- Geometric Ceiling Light in brass, black and brass/black combo
- Factory light 6 in white, black, silver and green
- Heliotrope 1 Light
- Collier 1 Light in aged bronze, polished nickel & aged brass
Which room in your home could you see one of these lights? I’d love to put number 4 in our entranceway!