Cooler temperatures are finally on their way and with it come all of the beautiful colors of fall. The deep oranges, burgundies, and greens make a home feel warm and welcoming. As much as I love decorating for the fall season we also know that fall also brings sporting events, harvesting, and everyone going in lots of directions. So let’s get practical and look at how to decorate for fall in a few minutes, for only a few dollars!
This list has seven different ways to use dried naturals to bring the colors of fall inside of your home. (Don’t have any dried stems? You can search for dried naturals over here on Wayfair.)
- Snip short pieces and tie them with jute string to create a simple and understated garland.
2. Create a whimsical wreath with willow eucalyptus.
3. Tuck a few stems above your artwork or picture frames.
4. Dried natural stems create a beautiful table runner, especially during the harvest season.
5. Place one or two long stems in an extra large glass jar for a simple statement.
6. Weave a few strands into baskets that are used for display or hanging on walls.
7. Create a simple wreath using stems of dried naturals and an old embroidery hoop.
I love the deep colors that the stems bring into the space, and how they so easily can go with a variety of design styles. A few small pumpkins added into the space and I am going to call it done.
Always wishing you the best, xo
p.s. Looking for more advice when it comes to decorating for the season? Sign up for a 1-hour consultation where I can help you get your home ready for Thanksgiving.